The Museum Package can be used for both museums and events where audiences have a high turnover during the day and live music is not feasible.
The Museum Package includes:
- 1 SoundShirt (please choose size)
- 1 Download of the Q PRO Software (Museum version)
- This setup features the Hebrides Overture experience
- Online assistance for setup via Zoom or Skype
- 1 Q Antenna for haptic broadcast to SoundShirts
Installation at location is not included in the cost (if you would prefer this option please contact us).
The venue should setup:
- 1 Large Monitor
- Speakers or wired headphones
- Comfortable seating for audience
To order any additional SoundShirt in a different size please visit the SoundShirt product page (we will package all the items of your order together).
- Rechargeable (USB-C)
- Haptics (touch communication)
- Wireless broadcast (to multiple SoundShirt wearers at the same time)
- Oekotex certified textiles
- No wires! Only smart fabrics.
- Designed in London and made in the UK
- RoHS, FCC, CE, ICE, MIC, KR Certified
The SoundShirt's awards:
- Winner of the UNESCO NETEXPLO Innovation Award 2019
- Ars Electronica STARTS Prize Nominee
- Fast Company Innovation by Design Awards, Honourable Mention in 3 categories: Fashion and Beauty, Social Good, Experimental
- Winner of the AWE XR AUGGIE Award 2020 for Biggest Societal Impact